NOTE: As these events may be subject to change, it’s always a good idea to CALL AHEAD for CONFIRMATION!
- Joe Squared – Monday night jam sessions hosted by Hot Club of Baltimore, mostly Django Reinhardt music, 1930s-’40s and standards. 133 W. North Avenue. 8-midnight. Call Michael Harris for more information at 443-884-2123.
- Tabor Ethiopian Restaurant – Monday straight ahead jazz jam hosted by Clarence Ward III. 328 Park Ave., Baltimore. 9 – 11:30 (or later…). No cover, 1-drink minimum. 410-528-7234
- Randallstown Community Center – Open Jazz Jam Sessions/Book and Poetry
Readings every Tuesday at 6-8 pm. Hosted by Derrick Amin. 3505
Resource Drive, Randallstown. Musicians and vocalists are
welcome. Sponsored by BJA. 410-887-0698
- The Judge’s Bench – First Tuesday of each month, join a jam session hosted by Charlie Schueller. 8385 Main Street, Ellicott City. Musicians and vocalists are welcome. 8:30 pm – midnight.
- Café Noir – Every Wednesday jam session with Open Mic hosted by Scott Strother with Spice. 3627 Offutt Road, Randallstown. $15 cover with open bar 7-8 pm. $10 cover 8-10 pm. Proceeds benefit non-profit organization. 410-952-4009
- 49 West Café – FIRST and THIRD Wednesdays. “Starr’s Jazz Jam” at 49 West Street, Annapolis. Hosted by John Starr and house band. Musicians and singers very welcome! Delicious and reasonably priced food and drink available! $10 cover. 7-10 pm. Reservations 410-626-9796
- Homeslyce – Todd Marcus leads jazz jam sessions every Wednesday. Musicians and singers welcome. 336 N. Charles Street. 8-11 pm. 443-501-4000
- The Place Lounge – Jam session/open mic hosted by Spice on all Thursdays except the first. 315 W. Franklin Street. Musicians and vocalists are welcome. 7-10 pm. 410-547-2722
If you know of local jam sessions, or if any of the jazz jam sessions listed are discontinued, please let us know so we can update the page!