NOTE: As these events may be subject to change, it’s always a good idea to CALL AHEAD for CONFIRMATION!
- De Kleine Duivel – Monday night jam sessions hosted by Hot Club of Baltimore, mostly Django Reinhardt music, 1930s-’40s and standards. 3602 Hickory Ave., Baltimore 7:00 – 11:00 pm. 235 Belgian beers available, but BYO food! Call Michael Harris for more information at 443-884-2123.
- Tabor Ethiopian Restaurant – Monday straight ahead jazz jam hosted by Clarence Ward III. 328 Park Ave., Baltimore. 9:00 – 11:30 (or later…). No cover, 1-drink minimum. 410-528-7234
- An die Musik – An Die Musik jazz jam (hosted by Josh Espinoza and Alex Meadow). 409 N Charles St., Baltimore. Every other Monday, 7:30 – 9:30 pm, There’s no cover for musicians, and cover is $10 for audience members ($5 for students).
- Randallstown Community Center – Open Jazz Jam Sessions/Book and Poetry
Readings every Tuesday at 6-8 pm. Hosted by Derrick Amin. 3505
Resource Drive, Randallstown. Musicians and vocalists are
welcome. Sponsored by BJA. 410-887-0698
- The Judge’s Bench – First Tuesday of each month, join a jam session hosted by Charlie Schueller. 8385 Main Street, Ellicott City. Musicians and vocalists are welcome. 8:30 pm – midnight.
- Showroom Bar (at Motor House) – Second Tuesday of each month, jam session that sometimes features all original music (bring your charts!). 120 W. North Avenue. 7-10 pm.
- Trinacria Cafe – Jam session hosted by each 3rd Tuesday of the month Liz Fixsen and the Now-and-Then Jazz Quartet. 111 W. Centre Street. Musicians and vocalists are welcome. 7-9 pm. 443-759-4082
- 49 West Café – FIRST and THIRD Wednesdays. “Starr’s Jazz Jam” at 49 West Street, Annapolis. Hosted by John Starr and house band. Musicians and singers very welcome! Delicious and reasonably priced food and drink available! $10 cover. 7-10 pm. Reservations 410-626-9796
- St. James’ Episcopal Church – Every Wednesday, the Parkton Music Jam welcomes musicians to hone their skills. 19200 York road, Parkton. 7pm.
- Homeslyce – Todd Marcus leads jazz jam sessions every Wednesday. Musicians welcome. 336 N. Charles Street. 8-11 pm. 443-501-4000
- The Place Lounge – Jam session/open mic hosted by Spice on all Thursdays except the first. 315 W. Franklin Street. Musicians and vocalists are welcome. 7-10 pm. 410-547-2722
If you know of local jam sessions, or if any of the jazz jam sessions listed are discontinued, please let us know so we can update the page!